Welcome to What’s My IQ Solutions / Guide / Walkthrough / Answers. This page will give you all the answers to every one of the 101 levels in What’s My IQ. We will keep watch for additional levels and added and add new walkthroughs as needed. What’s My IQ Solutions / Guide / Walkthrough / Answers is a new popular question-answer style puzzle game on the app store, and has a free version and a pro version. Use this guide to get through all the levels with ease!
What’s My IQ – All 101 Solutions
1. Simply slide the arrow over to pass the level.
2. It asks for the biggest, but wants the biggest in size, so choose 36.
3. This one is a bit of a trick. It already tells you 1=5 as the first equation, so therefore 5=1. 1 is your answer.
4. Mary is your mother. Your dad has one brother, he would only have one sister-in-law and that would be your dad’s wife.
5. This one is tricky, but the word “number” is smaller than the numbers shown, and is thus the smallest.
6. You may think it’s 964, but you can use the numbers multiple times. Therefore the largest number is 999.
7. Think of which button it is pointing at, not the direction of the light. (It’s pointing at LEFT)
8. If each sister has 1 brother, they all have the same brother. Therefore there are 7 people in the family.
9. Simple hold on each sides of the bill with two fingers, and slide away to separate the bill in half.
10. Do you see a cake? The cake is a lie. The answer is 0 candles are on the cake.
11. Tilt your device 90 degrees, so the up arrow is pointing up and the down arrow is pointing down.
12. This time it asks you which direction it is shining, but note that the light is not on, and therefore not shining. Thus the answer is none.
13. For this one, tap on the words “pail” and “water” at the same time, and hold until the level is complete.
14. Keep swiping on the car and you will eventually clean the mud off of it.
15. To create an earthquake, simply shake your device.
16. There is only one arrow shown here, but it asks you to correct the ARROWS. So you can fix this by wiping away the “s” on arrows.
17. Simply do exactly what this one asks but not it jumps from the 5th to 6th very quickly, and doesn’t follow the previous timing.
18. The trick here is that the green diamond doesn’t need to go into the dotted lines that mimic it but are turned. Instead put the green diamond into the same space as the star.
19. Tap the two even numbers (22 and 14), and then on the word “even”.
20. Turn your device upside-down. One of the pails will show water inside. Tap that one and you are done.
21. Look at the words carefully and notice that the words “the opposite of blue” are the colored brown. So think of it as: What color is “this sentence”, which is brown.
22. Shake your device here to get all the apples to show, there are 6 apples total.
23. Remember the last time you were asked this question, the pail that is different is the second one (as it has water in it).
24. The fifth daughter would be Mary herself, so click on her name in the question (the first word).
25. You can’t pay $2.20, but you can pay $1.10. So slide your finger down the center of the bread to slice it in half, then press on the sides and slide out to separate them. Now pay $1.10 and you are through.
26. Find x simply means to tap on x.
27. Move all the stars on top of the word “star” and you are done.
28. This one is a bit tricky, but you can move the first _ up to make it a minus (negative) sign. Therefore the smallest number would be -99.
29. Place the pepper under the word “soup” then shake your device. This puts some pepper on “soup” and you are through.
30. For this one, the holes in the shirt are see-through, so they are actually two holes each (one on the front, one on the back). The bottom, top and arms are also holes as well, giving a grand total of 8 holes.
31. Peter can’t get by the wolf, but you can get rid of the wolf by bringing the three clouds together above the wolf (so they overlap). This creates rain which scares him off, allowing you to slide Peter to his home.
32. Move the words “no smoking” into the red circle and voila, you have a no smoking sign.
33. Tilt your device so it is facing downwards, and high in the air (so it would simulate being a hat). Basically you are pretending to wear it on your head.
34. There are two grammar mistakes here, one in the question and one in the statement given. The mistakes are: (1) the “s” on “mistakes”, and (2) the “s” on “likes”.
35. Tap on roll, now the number of points on the dice is the total points, which equals 1+2+3+4+5+6 = 21.
36. Move the word “north” so the red needle of the second compass is pointing at it. Then pick the second compass and you are done.
37. For this one you need to invert your device, and then drag the dart from the right to the left.
38. The trick to this one is to move the photo area to the left side of the screen, so you can catch the star easier. Touch on the photo area and drag it to the left, then tap on it when the star runs through.
39. Move the word “cat” out of “catfish” so it sits alone. Then tap on “cat” (which doesn’t fit the group).
40. Combine all the campfires into one big campfire by dragging each of the left, bottom and right ones into the top one. Then tap on it and you are through.
41. Remember how you created the rain? This time simply undo it. There are multiple white clouds on the grey cloud, so separate them out and you stop the rain.
42. Tap on the 20kg then on the 10kg, then rotate your device slowly until your device reads 25kg.
43. There is another fish under the second fish. So move the second fish out of the way, then select this fish to pass through.
44. Tap on the doorbell 5 times very quickly to wake up your sleeping neighbor.
45. You can separate the second cloud in half, producing two smaller clouds. Tap on one of these to pass through.
46. Move the screen far to the right so it is off-screen. This turns it into night time, showing the owl.
47. Look at the words carefully, it asks you to “spell it”, so go ahead and spell “it”.
48. Hold on the charge button and it will eventually charge the batteries up, just wait a second for it to happen.
49. So press on the first, third and fifth buttons to open the safe.
50. This one is a bit tricky, but: 1=one which three letters, 4=four which is four letters, then 5,6,7 letters, so you need a number that is 8 letters, which is 18.
51. Grab the tire in the open and drag it on top of the tire on the back to get through.
52. You need to wait for the bomb to explode, so wait for the timer to run out then tap on the bomb 3 times.
53. To find the solution do the calculation (6×3)-(5×2). Solving this, you get the answer of the number 8.
54. Invert your device so that red is on the left side of the screen.
55. Grab the cups but dragging a cup off the pile one at a time, and put them in the lines on the right side.
56. Take the front tire off of the car and drag it off onto the side. Now grab the spare tire and move it on top of the space you created to replace the tire.
57. Simply tap on the balloons in order… 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 (new balloons will appear as you pop other ones).
58. To solve this one, tap on the food in this order coffee-cake-cola-coffee-cake-cola. This solves the requirements.
59. The trick this time is that you need to turn your device upside-down to turn the 9 into a 6, and vica-versa, when needed. So tap 1-2-3-4-5-[9 upside-down, which is then a 6]-7-8-[6 upside-down, which is then a 9]
60. Tilt the device to the left so the red button is on top of the blue button, then tap on them both (which are now on top of each other) with one tap.
61. The slowest “star” here is the word star. So simply tap on the word and you are through.
62. Tap on the letters in the order of the lights, from top left to bottom right. So: A-B-C-D-E.
63. Simply tap on the butterfly and you are through.
64. Tap on the word “bicycles” three times to beat this one.
65. Tap on the balloons quickly 1-2-3 and you are done with this level.
66. Invert your device and the fish will automatically now be in the right order, and you are through.
67. This one only wants the 3rd balloon, so only tap on the 3rd balloon.
68. The “backmost” arrow is the one on the far right, the white one.
69. All the answers are wrong, but if you turn your device upside-down one will be correct (the second one). So turn your device upside-down then select the second one.
70. If you are in a race and go past the person in second place, you are now in second place, so your position is thus “second”.
71. You will need to just watch the bowls. If you are having problems, the dice is under the second cup.
72. Think here which of the animals listed you can actually ride on. The only one is elephant.
73. Turn your device 45 degrees so the square turns into a diamond and you are done.
74. Instead of trying to move the actual picture, move the word “picture” so it is inside the frame.
75. If you tap on change the word “backward” turns to “forward”. So hold the Change button down then press Go to get to the next puzzle.
76. Go by the first letter of each of these three fruits (and vegetables). So, Apple – Banana – Carrot.
77. Think of “right” as the direction, instead of correct. So place the car into the far right lot.
78. The mistake here is in the question, there is no full stop (like a period), so tap on that spot and you are done.
79. Press on the buttons to get new selections, you will want to get “next puzzle”. Once you have that, click on both of the buttons at once to get to the next puzzle.
80. This time, think of how many of each of the fruit are shown. So Apple (1), Grapes (2), then Bananas (3).
81. Each fold doubles the thickness, so the first fold doubles it from 0.01 to 0.02… then 0.04, 0.08, 0.16 and finally 0.32. So the answer is 0.32.
82. Type “bird” in lower-case letters. Note that the ‘r’ and ‘d’ swap when you get to the last letter, so watch for that and make sure to press ‘d’ (even though it’s grayed out).
83. Shake on your phone and stars will appear over the heads of the kids. Tap on the stars and you are done (and remember how many stars there are for a future puzzle).
84. Think about this carefully. It doesn’t say you have the original 3 apples, just that you take 2 apples. Therefore you have 2 apples.
85. Bats sleep upside-down. So turn your device upside down and the bat will go to sleep.
86. If you didn’t count, in puzzle 83 (with the 3 heads) there were 10 stars.
87. Look which direction the bubbles are going, bubbles will always rise to the top. So move the scuba diver to the left of the screen to pass this level.
88. Move the square partially off-screen, so the remainder creates a rectangle.
89. Hold the screw down and then rotate your device clockwise to loosen the screw.
90. Move the third rectangle so it is over the word “handicap”, the drag the car so it is now inside of this spot and you are done.
91. Notice that the card is upside-down (looking at the heart). Tap on the card until you get the number 9, then tap on ok to continue.
92. The button has glass over it, so continuously tap on the button area to smash the glass, then tap the button to get through to the next level.
93. This one is more trial and error, but if you want the pass to get through right away, it’s: 1-3-9-7-5
94. Take the two old batteries out of the flashlight, then put the two new batteries in the flashlight. Finally move the words “new batteries” to overlap the words “old batteries”.
95. Similar to the other screws, hold on the screw and turn your device clockwise to remove it. Do this for each to disarm the bomb.
96. It asks for 1 banana, so you need to split the two bananas apart using two fingers, then tap on one of them to pass the level.
97. Don’t trust the number shown, count out 13 taps (and it will show you the number 12) then press ok and you are done.
98. Again this one can be a bit of trial and error, but to pass it right from the start press the numbers in this order: 1-3-9-7-4-2-6-8
99. This time, hold down both screws at the same time, but this time do it to the left, and you are through.
100. Simply spell out the word “stupidness”.
101. Tilt your device to the left three times, then tap on the cork to shoot it off and you are done!
Congrats! You have now passed all 101 levels of What’s My IQ!
Download the titles from the app store below: